Friday, August 9, 2013

Thank You Chase for My Two Club Passes

I have written here and here on my troubles getting my 2 United Club passes from the Chase United MileagePlus card. Well, as the title indicates, I received a letter today from Chase.



Inside was a leaflet that "thanked me for my loyalty"


And my two club passes:


I write this post to thank Chase for making an error right and in such a quick fashion. I got the passes in 10 days; instead, of the 30 days indicated in their last letter. I believe I am an honorable man. If I criticize a company for an error, I also need to praise companies for doing something correct. Thank you Chase!

Also, I got this twitter message after my last post:


Ok Chase, we can be friends again! Let's get together real soon. I apply now and you come by my place anytime next week via FEDEX.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment