Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fodor's 5 Midwestern Small Towns to Visit Now

Fodor's has a new list of 5 Midwestern Small Towns to Visit Now.


As many of you know, I have never been to the Midwest. I am one of those flyover types that just looks down on my way to the West or East coast. Also, like almost every politicians out there, I love small towns. Small towns are truly the backbone of America. So this list of Midwestern Small Towns intrigued me. Click the names of each town take you their webpage:

Stillwater, Minnesota



Getting There: 50 minutes from Minneapolis-St.Paul (via car) 


Traverse City, Michigan


Getting There: 4 hours from Detroit via car 

Mineral Point, Wisconsin


Getting There: 2 hours from Milwaukee or 3 hours from Chicago via car 



Getting There: 3.5 hours from Chicago via car 




Getting There: 75 minutes from Chicago (via car or Metra train)

I see a small town road-trip in my future of the Midwestern.

All pictures are from the Fodor's article.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment