Thursday, August 1, 2013

One Last Way to Earn United Miles: Read Blogs

31 Ways to Earn United Miles Series might be over, but I want to share one more important way to earn miles and points: read the blogs within the community!

Borrowed from Vicki-Arnold.com, which has a great series on Reading Blogs
The suggestion for the 32nd Way came jokingly from Jeanee at Heels First Travel, but no joking its an extremely important tip. As I detailed in one of my first posts, my first step into the points community came from blogs like View From the Wing and Frugal Travel Guy. Even years later, I still spend an hour daily reading various blogs. There is way to much information out there for you to cover it on your own. That's the power of a the Points and Miles / Frequent Flyer blogging community. Collectively, we can bring the best deals, latest travel news, and ways to earn points to all.

Here are few of the blogs that have my interest at the moment:

Heels First Travel

Michael W. Travels

Jeffsetter

Hack My Trip

The Flight Deal - "Not a Point's Blog, per se, but a great place to find flight deals!"

Will Run For Miles

Frequent Miler

So there you have it, 32 Ways to Earn United Miles. Now its time to put them into practice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

 Have a question for us? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment