Thursday, August 22, 2013

Earn 3X with Your Banana Republic Card

Banana Republic is at it again. They want us to use our cards. This is the third or fourth time this year that Banana has offered some bonus for using the credit card outside of their brand stores. I received this mailer last week:




This promotion is 3x the points for using the card anywhere outside of the Gap/Banana/Old Navy brands. 1000 points = $10 gift certificate or $334 spent anywhere, but the brands.

Its not a promotion that I am going to participate in. I can spend $333 on a different card and earn much more. However, I highly recommend getting this card, because it has no annual fee (ie great for building a credit history) and I have saved a ton of money. Banana Republic sent me an email showing me that I have saved $368 since January.



Again, not the best promotion out there in regards to earning points, but definitely consider getting the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

1 comment: