Saturday, August 3, 2013

Men's Heath: 20 Guy Trips That Will Change Your Life

In 2011, Men's Health wrote an article on twenty trips the will change your life.

All Pictures Taken From The Men's Health Article

The list includes some trips/experiences that I want to take and others I think I might pass on.

Here is their list:

Paddle The Grand Canyon



Burn Some Rubber



Master the Grill



African Safari




Catch and Grill a Trout




Kayak with the Blue Whales




Make Pinot Noir





Climb the Redwoods




Sleep on a Volcano 



Kayak the Galapagos



Survive in the Wild




Save the Amazon, In Person




Canoe the Maine Woods



Fly Across the Waves



Find Nemo



Graduate Fitness Boot Camp



Trek the Himalayas



Thunder Across the Plains



Dance the Samba at Rio's Carnival



Pedal into Copper Canyon


Like I said, I would take some of these trip like Rio and Sleep on a Volcano and skip others like Make Pinot Noir. However, I think this list does not go far enough. I would have added hike Machu Picchu, attend OctoberFest in Germany, and skydive in Nambia to the list. The Men's Health list was heavily US centered. There is much more to the world than the United States, so go out and see it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for us? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment