For me, after spending $10 at lunch, I received 2 free nights, 2 free paid suite upgrades and a $75 statement credit, which offset the $75 annual fee. I was fearful that the statement credit could only be used on actual spending, instead of the annual fee. It turns out that the statement credit can offset the annual fee.
Last night, I wanted to see if this credit card offer was still available and I surprised it was. However, if you want to get in on this offer, you are going to have to work for it.
To make your life easier, I broke down the steps here:
1) Go to Hyatt.com. A page similar to this should appear:
2) Make a fake reservation, by picking a location and date. Hit "Find Hotel:"
3) I choose Tokyo for this example. A list of properties in the are will come up. Pick any hotel, it does not
5) Click any "Book Now," a page like this should pop up:
6) You are looking for an offer like the one in red above. Click on it to get to the offer page:
You have found the holy grail of credit card offers. Hit "Apply Now!" and cross your fingers for instant approval.
If you have not applied for the Hyatt Visa Card, this offer is a great way to get on board and at zero cost.