Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Look Back @ The Best Articles of This Past Year

As the blog enters its second year, I wanted to look back at some of the best articles of our first year.


Defining which articles are "best" is not an easy task. Different metrics will produce different best articles, so I will break it down by the best articles by page view, comments and shares:

Most Page Views:

1) Earn 11 MileagePlus Miles Per $1 Spent @ Marriott
2) Delta Grandslam: Delta AMEX Gold
3) Refinance your Mortgage for Miles
4) Young People and the Chains of Credit Card Debt
5) Earning My Southwest Companion Pass
6) Millenials Attitudes Towards Credit Cards
7) Tail of Two Lounges - Dulles
8) Marriott's Unexpected Bonus is Unexpectedly Popular
9) I agree with and disagree with Mile Nerd's Rant
10) European Holiday: Zurich (Uetilberg Look Out)


Articles with Most Comments: 

1) Young People and the Chains of Credit Card Debt
2) I agree with and disagree with Mile Nerd's Rant
3) United Club Card First Year Free
4) Why I support Child Free Sections/Flights
5) Millenials Attitudes Towards Credit Cards
6) Getting to FTU DC
7) Great Article on Twitter in Points/Miles


Articles Shared the Most:

1) Men's Health 20 Guy Trips
2) End of Year Trip to Kamakura
3) Going for the Gold on United
4) Young People and the Chains of Credit Card Debt
5) I agree with and disagree with Mile Nerd's Rant


What keeps you coming back to the blog? Is there something that you want to see more?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment