Friday, May 10, 2013

I Love PreCheck!!!

I love PreCheck, which I received through my Global Entry application. Why you might ask?

Well, today Chris and I are on the road again this time to Colorado Springs. The trip is off to a GREAT start. Thanks to PreCheck security took 4 minutes. Our ride from economy parking took longer. The wait for our people mover to leave its gate took longer. For those who don't know Dulles, it takes 4 minutes normally to walk to the start of normal security. At Dulles, there is one massive security area; therefore, its always crowded regardless of the time of day. To say that Chris and I were impressed by our security experience today is an understatement.

Due to PreCheck, we even had time to stop by a very empty United Club:


Happy Travels Everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

 Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment