Saturday, May 4, 2013

Am I Overpacking for A Mileage Run?

Today, Chris and I are on a mileage run. My first! We are flying to SFO (San Fran) early in the morning, have 6 hours to explore, and then will be back in the DMV early Sunday morning.

I am an over packer. I ALWAYS over pack. If I have a two day trip, I pack as if I am going for four days. Better safe than sorry? However, I feel I have packed to much for this short trip:



Here is what I am bringing with me:

1) 4 Magazines
2) A Book
3) Kindle Fire loaded with five movies, two books and music
4) Headphones
5) Empty water bottle
6) Tooth paste and tooth brush (bad smelling breath bothers me!)
7) Capstick
8) Ear plugs
9) Cold Medicine (knocks me right out)
10) Gas-X Strips
11) The Metal case is business cards (never know when someone needs a mortgage)
12) Tissues
13) Pen
14) Face Wash
15) Deodorant 
16) Cologne - for the cutie sitting next to you\
17) Eye Glass/Screen Wipe
18) Snacks - not pictured!

What do you bring on a mileage run?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm also in SFO right now for a mileage run :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I wonder if we just missed you. We got in around 10:45 and were out again at 4.

      Delete
  2. I don't think you brought too much. You never know when you are going to get stuck or have a major delay. I always bring a change of clothes. Once I had a glass of scotch slide off the tray table and land in my lap. I stunk like booze all day and night, do not want to go through that again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking back...I brought the right amount.I used everything at least once. I could have maybe left 1 or 2 magazines at home.

    ReplyDelete