Saturday, December 22, 2012

Travel Dilemma


I have my first major travel dilemma, since joining this “game.” One major dilemma in two years isn't too bad. Many of you won’t say this is a “major” dilemma, but its has dominated way too much of my time.  So, what is this dilemma?


Which credit cards do I bring to Tokyo with me?

I have a lot at the moment and I don’t know which combination of card to bring. Here is what I do know:

1)      I need at least two credit cards and my debit card
2)      Credit cards must have no foreign transaction fees
3)      One should give me something extra for at least dining, possible travel expenses
4)      Staying at Hyatt two nights
5)      Staying at Hilton three nights
6)      Only paying cash for one night at the Hilton

I am pretty sure I am taking the Chase Sapphire, but I don’t know if I should bring the British Airways or Hyatt, both have chips, which can sometimes be helpful.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Do you have these problems when traveling or am I making a big deal out of nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment