Thursday, December 20, 2012

All I Want For Christmas . . .





1)      No snow in Washington, DC on Christmas Eve
2)      No heavy wind at Dulles (I have had many flights delayed due to high wind here)
3)      No airline union strikes in Europe on Christmas
4)      Super early check-in at Park Hyatt
5)      Clear views of Mt Fuji
6)      Not getting lost on Tokyo subway
7)      Little rain
8)      50 Degree weather
9)      Pedicure with the little fish
10)  A day at the baths/spa
11)  Executive floor upgrade at the Tokyo Hilton
12)  Opened mind and stomach

And of course Red Ryder BB gun!

I hope Santa gives me every I want.

      Do you think if I mail my request via USPS tonight to Santa, he will get it? Or should I drop off my 
      letter tomorrow at Macy’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment