Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Who I Read

This past weekend, I taught at my fraternity's leadership conference. When I introduced myself to these young men, I told them that I travel frequently on my own dime. Immediately, they wanted to learn more about miles/points/travel.

As promised I to them, here are the list of bloggers that I read on a frequent basis:

            This blog is focused on the best airfares out there for mileage run. However, many
            of the deals are great for short/long vacations, as well.




            A blog about the best deals out there to earn miles/points from airlines & hotels. His
            posts are centered around one particular promotion and how to make it work for you.


          
           A young guy traveling the world for as little as possible. Talks more about the lifestyle
           of traveling than earning points/miles. Typically his posts are short ie what could be
           discussed in a 30 second timeout.


          If The Travel Playbook's posts are what can be discussed in a 30 second timeout. Mile
          Nerd's posts are what can be screamed from the coach on the sideline to his players on
          the field. His motto is "just the most miles in the fewest possible words." He lives up
          to his motto with the occasional longer rant.

                

          Keri and Jeanne are two fashionistas travelers. They are always travel for work and
          play and doing it in style. They have almost perfected the work/play balance; even
          thought it seems that they are constantly on an airplane to someone. For female
          readers, they constantly talk about the best travel wear and 3oz toiletries and
          cosmetics.


          Gary is the father of points/miles/frequent traveler blogger. He was one of the 
          bloggers the brought me into the community. Gary writes about a wide range of 
          travel topics from industry news to various promotions. 


If you are looking for additional blogs, you should can find them in there blog communities:




I hope these blogs help you learn more about the hobby that I love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                               Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment