Thursday, February 13, 2014

What I'll Be Doing On This Snow Day

As everyone has heard, a snow storm has hit the East Coast. For once, we have a snow day WITH snow. I could write about how to protect yourself from travel cancellations (wrote about that here) or about jaunts to warm destinations.


View From My Apartment Balcony
Since I am stuck at home, not really Metro is running, so I could go somewhere, I feel like I need to get some long-standing tasks done. Here are 10 things I hope to accomplish today:

1) Complete Federal Taxes (Maybe use this offer)

2) Book March Trip to Canada (looking at you United Miles)

3) Finish Hotel Confidential Reports (don't know about Hotel Confidential, see here)

4) Pack for this weekend (Get Away to the Mountains)

5) Research Australia // New Zealand Trip (I doubt I even do this today)

6) Research 15 Ways to Earn Hilton Points (upcoming series)

7) Complete eRewards or Opinion Miles Club -  (I should earn some miles today, somehow)

8) Write a post on my secret love, Swagbucks.

9) Verify I have all my credit cards - I feel like I may be missing 1 or 2. I tend to leave them at bars

10) Drink??? Yes, best thing to do on a snow day is drink and I have this baby waiting for me:




Will I get all 10 items done? Probably not, but its better to have a list than sit in front of the TV waiting for midnight. Why Midnight? The release of Season 2 of this baby begins:


Happy Snow Day!
         ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment