Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hilton & Citi Hilton HHoners & Bonus Points

Earlier this week, I wrote about how I earned 11,000+ Hilton Points with one stay. First2Board blogger, Travelblawg,wrote a similar piece about how he earn 25,000+ Hilton Points & 3,000 United points.


I highly recommend reading his article as it gives great advice. However, one of the best pieces of advice came from a comment left by Carol:

Here is the link, she provided. The offer lasts until February 28th.


Here is what you must do to earn 2,500 bonus points:

1) If you register for the promotion,

2) Stay at a Hilton prior to February 28,

3) Pay your stay with a Citi Hilton HHonors Visa

I wish I would have know about this promotion sooner. I would be 2,500 points richer. Easy Points! All you need to do is register your card.

My recommendation is to register for the promotion regardless if you have a planned upcoming Hilton Stay. Why? Because you never know when you might stay at a Hilton.

This promotion proves Travelbawg point even further. Always Register For Promotions!

Happy Sunday!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment