Friday, February 7, 2014

I Am Stuck On Hilton

I have been stuck on Hilton Hotels, as of late. Hilton, Hilton, Hilton! All I think about is Hilton!


I don't know why? But, I am kinda excited about the Hilton brand. Even after their devaluation last year, Hilton is still one of my favorite hotel brands. My fascinations could be a multitude of reasons:

First, I have an upcoming stay at the Stamford Hilton Conference center. I stayed here last February and had a great stay.



The stay in Stamford is going to earn me 7,000+ points due to Hilton's Quarter 1 Promotion, Hilton HHonors Weekend. This quarter's promotion offers you 1,000 points per Thursday-Sunday night stayed at a Hilton. If you stay two consecutive weekend nights, you earn an additional 5,000 Points.










To register for the program, go here.

On top of all that, I was approved for Citi Hilton Reserve Card.


The main benefit of this card is 2 free nights at a Hilton after spending $2,500. However, the benefit I am going after is Diamond Status after spending $40,000 in a calender year. $40,000 is alot of money to spend in a calender year, but I think its doable. Diamond status offers the following benefits:


2014 may be the year of Hilton for me.

Am I crazy to spend some much time with Hilton this year?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jdteitelman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment