Monday, February 3, 2014

Do It For The Points: Sign-Up For MyPoints

I just got an email offering me up to 1,500 United miles for signing up for MyPoints.


I wrote about the MyPoints/United Partnership here, during the 31 Ways of Earning United Miles.

The offer sent to me in the email is the same one offered on the "Earn Page" on the MileagePlus website. Therefore, I pretty sure this isn't a target offer.



To earn the entire 1,500 miles, you need to do three things:

1) Register for MyPoints - earn 500 miles

2) Create your Mypoints Profile within 30 days - earn 250 miles

3) Complete a $25+ purchase through the Mypoints Store within 30 days - earn 750 miles

The Mypoints store has over 1,200 stores. Spending $25 won't be to hard.



If you don't want to make the purchase, earning 750 miles for signing up and creating your profile is a no brainier. This is a great way to make sure your United mileage balance doesn't expire.

Is MyPoints Legit? Yes, I have been a member since 2005 and earn at least a $1,000 worth of prizes.

Now, go Do It For The Points/Miles!

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jdteitelman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment