Monday, February 17, 2014

Do It For The Points: Earn 600 Miles

On Thursday's Snow Day, I decided to try my hand again at Opinion Miles Club.

As I wrote here, Opinion Miles Club is a great program to earn United miles. Take surveys and have miles deposited within a day in your MileagePlus account. Currently, they are still offering 600 miles after completing your first survey if you have the United MileagePlus credit card. Only 300 miles if you don't.





Throughout the day I took various surveys and earned 260 miles.



I qualified and finished five out of six surveys. Two of the surveys took less than 5 minutes to finish.

How long will it take you to complete your first survey? I can't say. Some people have stated it has taken 5 or 6 surveys to qualify & finish a survey. For me, it only took 2 surveys to earn my 600 points.

600 points isn't anything grand. However, add in the 750 points earned from MyPoints, wrote about here and you might be gaining momentum for your next trip.

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                   Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment