Monday, February 24, 2014

Ink Cartridges Can Be A Gold Mine

What do printer and boat have in common? They both can cost a fortune to keep running....

Printer ink isn't cheap, but its a necessary component of a working printer.


About 10 years ago, I came across the website 123inkjets.com. I was in college and needed to find a cheap replacement ink cartridge for my printer. Ever since that day, I have been a loyal fan of the website.



Currently, AAdvantage Shopping Mall is offering 12pts per $1 spent at 123Inkjets.com I am not positive that this offer is for everyone or only those who have CitiCards.




Also, you can use code FROST and save 15% off your order and free shipping for orders over $55.

Typically, I don't write about specials on shopping malls, because they change so quickly. However, I have used this company many, many times. And now you can earn 12 miles per $1. Its a win, win, win!

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                          Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment