Saturday, September 29, 2012

Napkin Conundrum

One of the first posts I wrote was the importance of travel goals or a travel bucket list. Personally, I have a list and it includes cities from all seven continents. However, on my recent US Airways flight, I become dumbfounded when I received this napkin:


My napkin is still blank as you can see. How is it that I have a travel bucket list, but I can’t answer my Life's Ultimate To-Do List.

1)      Do I want to walk the Great Wall of China? Sure

2)   Locate the Loch Ness Monster? Yes.

      3)      Do I want to take the geeky picture of me holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Of Course!

I don't consider any of these on my Ultimate To-Do List. These are activities that on my travel bucket list, but I won't have regrets if I do not accomplish any of these. That is the difference between an item on your bucket list or an item on your Ultimate To-Do List. I am going to have to think about this napkin some more.

I like this cross promotional material. This napkin was a great way for Hilton to get some attention of travelers, especially those going somewhere.The main point of the napkin is to highlight a contest Hilton Garden Inn is having. Go here, before September 30th, to register to win a 3 night/ 2 day trip to accomplish your Ultimate To-Do List item.

What's on your Ultimate To-Do List?



     

No comments:

Post a Comment