Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Good, Bad, & Ugly - San Diego Trip

Now that I am back on the east coast, I wanted to give you an update of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of my trip to San Diego. A full trip report will follow with in the next two weeks.

In reverse order:

The Ugly
  • No water put on the plane on the outgoing flight
  • No circulated air in the gym @ Four Points Hotel
  • Camera phone pictures ( I'll let you decide!!!)
  • Bacon Maple Smores Bar
The Bad
  • Seersucker Restaurant
  • Staff @ Four Points Hotel sending me to a trolley stop closed over 6 weeks ago
  • Walking 4 miles in flip-flops
  • No gym @ Holiday Inn Express
  • Hot weather and locals complaining of the hot weather (It was 91)
  • Being asked to gate check my bag due to space issues, but having the bin above my seat empty 
The Good
  • Empty middle seat on the outgoing flight
  • Staff @ Holiday Inn Express
  • San Diego State University v. San Jose State University Football Game
  • Trolley System
  • Fried Pickles wrapper in Prosciutto stuffed with cream cheese
  • The Movie, "Big Miracle" 
Overall, the trip was amazing and exactly what I needed.

 I did nothing major and loved every moment of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment