Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hyatt Visa Card - How to Get An Amazing Offer

A few months back, I applied for the Hyatt Visa card and found an amazing offer. Since I was a Hyatt Platinum member, I received 2 free nights and 2 free paid suite upgrades after my first purchase. However, what made this offer even sweeter was the $75 statement credit, which you received after your first purchase, the same amount as the first years fee.

For me, after spending $10 at lunch, I received 2 free nights, 2 free paid suite upgrades and a $75 statement credit, which offset the $75 annual fee. I was fearful that the statement credit could only be used on actual spending, instead of the annual fee. It turns out that the statement credit can offset the annual fee.

Last night, I wanted to see if this credit card offer was still available and I surprised it was. However, if you want to get in on this offer, you are going to have to work for it.

To make your life easier, I broke down the steps here:

1) Go to Hyatt.com. A page similar to this should appear:



2) Make a fake reservation, by picking a location and date. Hit "Find Hotel:"

3) I choose Tokyo for this example. A list of properties in the are will come up. Pick any hotel, it does not 
    matter:


4) You may have to place the reservation again. The goal is to get to a page with the cost per night like this:

5) Click any "Book Now," a page like this should pop up:


6) You are looking for an offer like the one in red above. Click on it to get to the offer page:


You have found the holy grail of credit card offers. Hit "Apply Now!" and cross your fingers for instant approval.

If you have not applied for the Hyatt Visa Card, this offer is a great way to get on board and at zero cost.

Happy Applying!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much! I just used this strategy to be approved for the Chase Hyatt card. I don't have the heart to tell my boyfriend, as he paid $75 for the card. Great site here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Don't worry...we won't tell him. ;) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete