Friday, November 8, 2013

Interesting Offer From Southwest

Southwest sent me an email with an interesting offer:


Oh, great Southwest is offering me 500 Rapid Reward Points. What do I need to do?









Wait, this is a two step process to earn 500 points?

First, I need to spend $75 at the Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal by November 28, 2013. If I do this,     I will earn 250 bonus points.

Then, I need to file by 2013 taxes with TurboTax via the same Shopping Portal to earn the
    other 250 bonus points.

    Way to much for 500 points.

    Ummmm.....no thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment