Saturday, November 2, 2013

Harvest Bonus Miles Posts

In October, I wrote that you should check your email for a possible bonus offer from United dining rewards. Known as harvest Bonus, the email could have been easily overlooked as another junk communication from the dining rewards network.


In reality, the offer was simple. Participate in one dine through the network and earn bonus miles. "In my instance, I could earn 2,000 miles after one dine. This was a must participate offer.

How simple was this offer. This $6 smoothie


Earned me 2,018 United miles:





Not to shabby for something I was going to do anyway.

The lesson here? Always look at promotional emails. The ones that look junk maybe the diamond in the rough.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment