Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last year, I wrote that I was thankful for being an American citizen and everything that being an American stands for. As a wrote, being an American citizen ensures security and a hope of a brand new day.


This year, I am a still thankful for being an American citizen. However, I am extremely thankful for the blog and you, the readers.

This past year has been one of transition in my day job. Transition from a assistant into a junior. The transition hasn't been easy. The one thing that kept me going was Do It For The Points. The blog has become my outlet at nights. It clears my head. For a small period of time each night, I am able to put things aside and focus on my hobby. A hobby that I love. A hobby that I eat, drink and sleep.

What really has kept me going is the interaction with you. Your emails, your comments, your tweets....each interaction wants me to continue seeking out new ways to maximize points.

On this Thanksgiving, I want to thank you.

Thank you for coming back day after day to the blog.

Thank you for letting me be part of your day.

Mostly, thank you for keeping me going and letting me escape for a few minutes each night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment