Friday, October 11, 2013

Recap of Q3 and Rest of Year

One of the reasons I am writing this blog is to keep a journal of my crazy doings in my late twenties.


Here is a little update on what has happened in Q3 and what I have on deck for the rest of the year:

Quarter 3
  • I have earned 601,000 points YTD
    • My goal was 500,000 this year
    • New goal is 750,000
  • Tried Carpe Doughnuts (more here)
  • Completed the Chase Hyatt Card Summer Bonus
  • Tried to cancel my US Airways Credit Card, read more here
  • Got Chase Ink Bold Credit Cards
  • Blog Turns 1
  • Anniversary Giveaway
Quarter 4
  • Complete Hyatt 6,000 Fall Bonus  & Southwest 3,000 Bonus, read more here
  • Complete US Airways Mastercard Retention and Holiday Bonus, read more here.
  • Complete IHG's The Big Win promotion, more here
  • Cancel United and American Airlines Credit Cards
  • What credit cards for next application? 
  • Decided My End of the Year Trip
Upcoming Travel 
  • Columbus Day Weekend - Norfolk, VA
  • October - Will Travel for College Football: NorthWestern
  • October - Omaha Mileage Run
  • November - Memphis Mileage Run 
  • November - 10 Year High School Reunion
  • December - Buenos Aires with Mom
  • December - Will travel for College Football: D3 Championship???
  • December - End of Year Trip
Things I am Working On For The Blog
  • A stand along website - almost done!
  • Blog Logo
  • Anatomy of a Mileage Run
  • Maybe Another 31 Ways to Earn
  • Some other things....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment