Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Free Night from Fairmont and American Express

This morning in my sleepiness, I saw this this tweet on my feed:


I took the bait and clicked on the link and was brought to this webpage

According to the promotion, book a stay with your American Express at a participating Fairmont hotel and get a free night after X paid nights. For most of the participating hotels, the free night is either the 3rd or 4th consecutive night. In addition, they will throw in late check-out free. 

Here is a list of the participating hotels:


You need to book by 12/31/13 and your stay must be between completed by 3/31/14.

To take part of this promotion, you must go to the website and click on the link of the property that you want to stay at. The promotion will only work booking this way, according to the T & C.

While this isn't a new promotion, it is a lucrative promotion if you are planning on staying at a Fairmont. What boggles me is why this offer isn't with the Chase. Fairmont has a cobranded credit card with Chase.


 Isn't this promotion tantamount to cheating? Why wouldn't you offer something like this with Chase?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment