Sunday, October 13, 2013

Poll: What Is The Most Important Aspect of a Hotel Stay?

For the next few weekends, I will be residing in hotel rooms. Last night, I started thinking about what makes or breaks a hotel stay: the bed, the shower, and for some the hotel coffee.

Mine is the hotel shower. A bad shower with little pressure or no hot water can ruin a stay. I could deal with an uncomfortable bed, rude staff, but a hot high pressure shower can make it all better.

What is the one thing that makes or break a hotel stay for you? 

I'll share the results later in the week.


What Is Aspect That Makes or Break A Hotel Stay?
  
pollcode.com free polls 




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment