Saturday, October 26, 2013

Packing for My Mileage Run

Previously, I wrote that I was over-packing for a mileage run. Looking back, I think I packed way to much.


Today, I am off on my first solo mileage run to Omaha, Nebraska. Unfortunately, its a same day trip with no time to leave the airport. Therefore, there is no need for overnight clothes.

Here is what I am bringing:


I am trying to bring less this time: 
  • Laptop
  • Powercord
  • 3 Magazines
  • Kindle Fire
  • Tissues
  • Toothbrush & Paste
  • Pen and Pad of Paper
  • Phone Charger
  • Empty Waterbottle 
  • Sweatshirt


You can never truly be prepared for Mileage Run. All you can do is cross your fingers that it all works out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment