Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Check Your MailBox

Yesterday, I received an interesting offer from Bank of America and Alaska Airlines. Earlier this year, I got the Bank of America Alaska Airlines credit card.



I used the card once and put it in the sock drawer. The new offer, ask me to make charge one monthly bill to the credit card by October 30th to earn a $15 gift card.



   "Thank you for your business. We appreciate you choosing Bank of America for your credit card
    needs, and as a valued customer we have an offer especially for you - a $15 gift card to Target,
    Starbucks, or Best Buy for using your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card to pay bills
    automatically - a convenient option that saves you time and helps you earn more rewards each
    month."

The monthly bill needs to be in the following categories:

       - Telcomm,
       - Internet Service Provider
       - Cable/Satellite
       - Insurance.

My plan is to switch my cell phone bill for a month. Then I am switching it back to my Ink Bold card.

If all goes by plan, I should have my gift card by December!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment