Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Always Register Your Credit Cards

Dining Rewards is an amazing program. I have written about it extensively here and here.


The key to being successful in Dining Rewards is registering all of your credit or debit cards with the program. You never know when you might visit a Dining Reward's restaurant.

For instance, one of the items on my bucket list was to take my grandparents to dinner. I don't why this was important, but it was important for me to do. I think the significance of taking my grandparents out to dinner was that it was proof that I finally accomplished something. I could afford to take my grandparents out to dinner without eating Ramen the rest of the week.


Back to the reason for the post. My grandparents picked the restaurant and had no idea that I was going to pay for dinner. When the bill came, I paid it with my Chase Sapphire to earn 2 points per dollar spent on the bill.  I was expecting nothing more out of the dinner. So, you could understand my surprise when I received this email:


An extra 234 miles for only registering my credit card. Oh ya!

Conclusion:

Register all of your cards for dining rewards. If you don't, you could be leaving valuable miles/points on the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

1 comment:

  1. Tenant Testing can be a important little bit of getting a renter that's going to take care of real estate and also staying away from problems with tenants including past due obligations, large turnover charges, and also break down connected with property.
    tenant credit check

    ReplyDelete