Friday, September 27, 2013

A Great Day Yesterday

Chase is being very generous again. They are offering various points bonus to encourage people to spend money on various credit cards. Yesterday, I received my third bonus offer from Chase Hyatt.


This time the offer is spend $6,000 by the end of 2013 and earn 6,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points.


Others are reporting that they have received emails offering 5,000 points after spending $3,000 in 3 months. This is similar to my previous two offers.

This offer would be good on its own. However, I received a similar offer from my Personal Southwest Visa.



If I spend $5,000 in 3 months I will earn 3,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points.

Neither of the offers are jump up and down amazing. However, since I don't have any minimum spends to hit, I will move my spending over to these cards.

Did you get any offers from Chase?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

1 comment:

  1. I got the same Hyatt offer as you did. I have done three spend challenges with the Hyatt card so far. It's an effective 2x, so it justifies buying VRs.

    ReplyDelete