Tuesday, April 30, 2013

United Updates Mobile Application to Include TSA Pre Check Notification

JD reported a few days ago that on his flight up to Connecticut this weekend he had a new notification on his US Airways boarding pass which included a designation that he was eligible to go through TSA Pre Check. This follows Delta, which added this feature a few weeks ago.

When updating my phone yesterday I noticed that the United application was scheduled for an upgrade and I love the mobile application so I was curious what changes were coming up. To my surprise I saw that the update included:

-Enhanced mobile boarding pass, now showing TSA Pre Check

This is great news and will make it much easier for people to know if they will get the three beeps when they get to the security line. For me it's even more exciting because I just got approved for Global Entry and have a trip this weekend so I hope my luck will allow me to go through the Pre Check line for the first time!!!

Plus...it was also time to update to the newest edition of Angry Birds...so it was a mobile application update win! 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!!! Through your post i am get always utlitarian info, I liked your post very much, Thanks for share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobile marketplaces are client apps, which require Internet connection. As a rule, the server side here stores and processes data, then exchanges with the client side (the app).
    mobile apps for restaurants

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a number of sites that allow to reserve tables at restaurants, rating service and recommending food, they also allow establishments to promote special offers and discount deals.
    mobile apps for hotels

    ReplyDelete