Thursday, April 25, 2013

Great Change to e-Miles

Back in January, I wrote about receiving an email from e-Miles indicating positive changes were on its way. I wrote about it here. Overall, the change was that you would soon be allowed to transfer miles to a number of different airlines/programs; regardless, of which one you signed up. Previously, one could only deposit miles into the airline that they sign-up for.

Last night, I was playing around with their site and I noticed that the change is now live!!! I signed up for Delta miles (no longer available), but I now have the ability to deposit miles with the following companies:

United: 1:1
Hilton: 1:2
US Airways: 1:1
AirTran: 500: .5 credit
Priority Club: 500 : 750
Frontier: 1:1
Alaska: 1:1
Southwest: 1:1

Another major change is that I can deposit more than 500 miles at a time. Previously, one could only transfer 500 miles, once a quarter. Now, they have options to transfer 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 at one time.

Last night, I moved 500 miles into my Southwest Rapid Rewards account. Crossing my fingers that they count towards my Companion Pass total….I’ll report back.

e-Miles are now worth a little more to me. It’s very rare that a rewards program makes a change for the positive. Thanks e-Miles for making the program better!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment