Sunday, January 13, 2013

Last Night's Mattress Run

Last night, I decided to do a mattress run. It was a spur of the moment decision. I was meeting a friend in Georgetown for a drink, so it worked out perfect to stay in Rosslyn.

In December, I was targeted by Starwood with an offer of 4,000 Starwood points for my each of my next three stays before February 28th. In addition, Le Meridien has a current promotion of 1,000 points after your first stay and 2,000 points for each stay after that. To register for this promotion, go to this website, but you must register by Tuesday January 15th.

I decided to book a night at the Le Meridien Arlington for $89 a night, but would get me approx. 5,200 Starwood points. No a bad hull for one night stay.



I will do a full review later this week, but my first impression was that Le Meridien is a strange hotel brand. This is my first stay with this brand, so I can only judge based on the hotel in Arlington, VA. They are very proud of their hotel design and music playing in the hotel.

Happy Sunday to All!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's really informative posting about mattress! Anyway, do you know that which mattress is best to pair with the NORESUND bed frame from IKEA? It seems like thin mattresses don't go very well because the bed seems very low.. I don't know which mattress to choose. And also, what is a mattress base used for.

    ReplyDelete