Saturday, January 5, 2013

Check Your Email

I just received an email from Banana Republic offering me 2,000 points for using my Banana Republic card, four times in January...


2000 Bonus Points = $20 Reward Card or free money!!!

Diverting four small spends to my Banana Republic card should not be to hard or result in a major disruption to my travel points earning strategy.

If you have a Banana Republic card, check your emails to see if you were given the same offer opportunity!

Don't leave points (ie free money) on the table!!!!

1 comment:

  1. dang. I have a Luxe card, but removed myself from the mailing lists when I was concentrating mainly on point and mile credit cards. of course now I can't remember any of my passwords, and the process of calling BR is a BIG PAIN.

    ReplyDelete