Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You Know Your Obsessed With Points When . . .

Another one of my goals in 2014 is to open up the pool of women, I would consider dating. To aid this goal, I have decided to try this world of internet dating.


However, I have hit a major road block.

Which credit card should I put the monthly fee on to get the most points?

Yes, I spent days trying to decided the answer to this question. Ultimately, delaying me finishing my dating profile, which I finished in 30 minutes.

You Know Your Obsessed With Points/miles When . . . you spend more time debating which credit card will earn you the most points on your membership fee than creating your dating profile.

FML . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                   Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment