Thursday, January 2, 2014

Register Your Credit Cards, You Never Know

One of my 2013 goals was to register for travel promotions; regardless of the likelihood of my participation. Why? Because you never known when an unexpected flight or stay might pop-up. Better to register and not use than regret not registering.


That similar thinking should apply to credit cards. I recommend registering ALL of your credit cards and debit cards with programs like Dining Rewards. As previously written, Dining Rewards earns you points for eating out at participating restaurants.

Recently, I was reminded why registering all of your credit cards with Dining Rewards is smart. On my most recent trip to Connecticut, I decided to get dinner and drinks at Barcelona Wine Bar with friends. My visit was spontaneous.

So you can understand my surprise, when I got an email from Dining Rewards informing me I earned miles from my visits to Barcelona Wine Bar.


I earned 252 Miles. Score! I assume my "2" visits was from our visit to the bar and then the restaurant.

Either way, I am happy I registered my credit cards!

Do you have all of your credit & debit cards registered?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment