Tuesday, June 18, 2013

End of Year Trip: Breakfast at Park Hyatt Tokyo's Girandole (Bonus Post)

I wasn't planning on writing about the Park Hyatt breakfast that I had, but I took a ton of pictures. So the reason for the unscheduled post.

Breakfast is served in Girandole. One can look at the breakfast menu, here. I decided to go with breakfast buffet, which cost me 3,900 Yen or about $42. This was the most expensive breakfast of the trip, but well worth it.

 The Girandole is a French style restaurant with white linens and amazing views.                        

                                                   

The buffet has a little bit of everything:

Various meats and cheeses:



Various salads


Tomatoes and Mozzarella...yummm! 
Yogurts and various fruits:

  
Big Pans of Eggs, Bacon, and Sausages:



Four types of juices:


 Honeycomb for fresh honey for your tea:


Oh, end the most tasty part the pastries:



For $40+, I had a little of everything and it was tasty:






The meal was one of the best I have ever had. The pastries were flaky, buttery, and sweet. The fruits and vegetables were sweet, tasty and farm fresh. The meats high quality. The yogurt (well, I don't like Japanese yogurt learned). The attention by the staff was 5 star. It was well worth the price.

On top of all this, the views were amazing.




I couldn't afford to eat here everyday, but it will be a meal I will always remember. Also, it was a perfect way to start a long day trip.

My other Tokyo trip posts:

Introduction
Tale of Two Lounges - Dulles Airport
Onward to Tokyo - First Class United & ANA Dreamliner
Castle in the Clouds - Park Hyatt Tokyo
Day Trip to Kamakura
Tokyo Hilton
A Blast From the Past - American First Class
Tale of Two Lounges - Narita Airport
The Joan Rivers Hotel - W Chicago Lakeside
Wrap-Up of Trip



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment