Sunday, October 7, 2012

To churn or not to churn...

So it's been over 90 days since my last credit card churn. My credit score went back up past pre churn levels to 765 so now is the time that I could apply for a new slate of cards...but I don't know if I really want to. There seems to be just OK deals out there right now...nothing stunning.

I would love to get the Chase Ink Bold, but I would be kidding myself if I thought that I could get to the 10K spend in 3 months.

If I did a churn I think I would choose the following:

SPG Amex

Hilton Reserve

US Airways

But, that being said I don't have a travel goal right now. With the trip to London this week and then Milan, Zurich, Paris and London in December it is going to be a bit before I have enough vacation for a trip abroad.

So...this brings me to my dilemma ...I am itching to get a set of new cards so I can boost my point bonuses...but is that enough to justify applying? Something to think about on this rainy Sunday.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment