Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Credit Card Churn Results

This was my first churn since June when I picked up the Chase Hyatt Visa and the Citi AAdvantage Visa and AmEx.

I ended up settling on two cards for this churn:

The Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Visa card which will get us:

-Two weekend night certificates after spending $2500 in the first four months
-A free weekend night after every year of holding the card
-No foreign transaction fees
-Hyatt Gold Status wile you hold the card
-Annual fee of $95 no waived

I plan on holding onto those Hilton weekend nights for a rainy day and will try to take advantage of the Gold Status when staying around the US.

The US Airways Premiere World MasterCard which will get us:

- 30,000 Dividend miles after using the card once
-10,000 miles with a balance transfer
-Two $99 companion tickets each year
-First Class Check-In
-Zone 2 Boarding
-US Airways Club Pass for One Visit
-Award Tickets discount of 5,000 miles

I plan on using these miles either for a few domestic trips or as a one way helper with some leftover Chase miles.

Results:

I was approved instantly for the US Airways card and was able to get approval on the Citi card after moving a line of credit around from my AAdvantage cards.

Another successful churn!

No comments:

Post a Comment