Friday, February 15, 2013

Paying for this Weekend

I am off today to the wonderful Stamford, Connecticut Hilton for a conference.


Don't be jealous! While in Stamford, I can eat at numerous chain restaurants, wait in line for possible tickets to today's taping of Jerry Springer Show or wonder around their shopping mall with a posse, like I did as a teenager.

I have decided to pay for this weekend using the Hilton Amex, which earns me 6 points per dollar spent at Hilton. I previously was going to use my Chase Sapphire and earn 2 points per dollar spent, but after reading this article by the The Miles Professor. She details in the article, how you can earn up to 40 Hilton Honors points per dollar. Actually, her entire series on Hilton Honors has been killing it. I think mine will be closer to 35 points per $, but that is still pretty good for a 2 nights that are being reimbursed~

Wherever your travels take you, even if its a short walk from your bed to your couch, have a Great Points Earning Weekend!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment