Thursday, March 20, 2014

2014 Goals Finally

Almost though the end of Quarter 1, I am pretty set on my 2014 goals. Last year, I didn't do so hot. That's an understatement. I failed pretty miserable as a wrote about here.


Last year's results won't deter me from being aggressive with this year's goals.

Here is my travel/blog/financial goal list:


  • Visit Australia or New Zealand (booked for September)
  • Plan Antarctica Trip 
  • Visit 2 New States
  • Earn 1 Million Miles/Points  
  • Try at least 4 new airlines
  • Visit Connecticut 2 times
  •  Earn Hilton Diamond Status through Hilton Reserve Account
  • Blog at least 5 times a week  
  • Payoff my student loans 
  • Finish my 6 months emergency savings 

Will I accomplish all these goals? I hope. However, I know myself. If I don't set goals then I am not going to accomplish them. The first step to accomplishing goals is setting them. Simple, but true!



       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jdteitelman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment