Friday, March 7, 2014

JetBlue Maybe One of My New Airlines

I have a confession to make, I know nothing about JetBlue. Never flown with them. Don't have a TrueBlue account. Never even used JetBlue.com. But JetBlue might be my new go to airlines.




JetBlue announced some of the new cities they will be flying to from their new Reagan National slots. One of those new destination is Hartford, Connecticut (BDL).



Hartford/Springfield Bradley Airport is my "home" airport. Non-stop flights from Washington, DC to Hartford are rare and expensive. Southwest flies from Baltimore to Hartford, United from Dulles and US Airways from National. The addition of JetBlue should bring down the price of the route. There will be two roundtrip each day:

To Hartford (BDL):



To Washington National (DCA)




To say I am excited is an understatement. While this is great for me to get home, its even better for my family and friends to visit me. Gasp! I might have opened Pandora's box with this post.

Hartford isn't the only destination JetBlue announced this week from DCA. The other two are Charleston, SC and Nassau, Bahamas. I have always wanted to visit Charleston, SC. Maybe another trip on JetBlue is needed.

I am liking the results of the merger so far!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                    Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment