Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Much To Be Thankful For..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

I hope that you are enjoying lots of delicious food with friends and/or family. I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank all of you for reading our little blog. We started this as a way to talk about our favorite hobby and meet others who were as crazy...I mean dedicated...as we are. Your insight, suggestions and idead are what this hobby is all about. Though lots of people can disagree about aspects of our little hobby, I have met so many amazing people in the points/miles game who are ready to share their knowledge so that we can all see this world, a luxury that many people do not get to have.

But beyond that I realized how lucky I am this year, and how much I have to be thankful for. I found a hobby that allows me to travel around the world, something that I didn't think would be possible. I have great friends and family who make me a better person every day.

This really is a beautiful world that we live in, and I can't wait to spend another year lucky enough to travel around it.

Wishing a great holiday to you and your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment