Friday, December 13, 2013

Look What I Got . . .

Back in September, I wrote about an offer from Bank of America and Alaska Airlines Credit Card.


The offer gave me a $15 gift card to my choice of store, if I used my credit card to pay for a monthly reoccurring bill. To complete the offer, I paid a portion of my cell phone bill in October. However, I forgot about the offer until earlier this week, when this letter arrived:


The letter contained an awkward letter and my $15 Starbuck's gift cards:


Here is a copy of the letter:




















The letter is awkward for two reasons:

   1) Its not personalized. In the age of mail merge, your can do this easily

   2) The second paragraph is not appropriate. This letter should be a simply thank you, nothing
        else.

Overall, thank you Bank of America for keeping your promise!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for me? E-mail me at jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment