Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Absence Explained . . .

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much in the past few weeks. In honesty, I needed a break to make some decisions. A lot has happened and I needed a clear mind to work something out.

First, I lost the domain name: doitforthepoints.com. It was a stupid mistak. I am kicking myself for letting it happen. You see, I forgot to renew the domain name and someone else bought it. The only person to blame is numero uno!
www.simpsoncrazy.com
To rectify the situation, I have moved back to the blogger platform. Back to www.doitforthepoints.blogspot.com. However, this is only for a short time.

The next thing I needed to determine was "did I want to continue to blog?" The loss of the .com address means that I am starting from the ground floor. Maybe not the ground floor, but no higher than the 2nd floor.

To make this big decision, I decided to stop blogging for a few weeks. The outcome wasn't shocking. While I like not having the stress of writing everyday, I felt something was missing from my life. One could call it a void. I was missing blogging. As I wrote in my Thanksgiving post, blogging is my outlet; my escape from the daily grind of life.

So, I am back! 

Blogging will continue at its normal pace in 2014. I absolutely love blogging and I need to continue.

But new changes will be coming in 2014:

  • New website
  • New domain name
  • New logo
  • New "Earning" Series 
  • More crazy travel for me 
  • More giveaways!
And much much more . . . 

2014 is a going to be a great year! I hope you are ready to join me for the ride.....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment