Saturday, July 27, 2013

DIRECTV

My mom has DIRECTV at her home and every time I go home I curse it. I think it is slow and the quality is questionable. However, my mom LOVES it. Since she is paying the bill that's what matter.


Yesterday, I received an email offering 30,000 miles for those who switch to DIRECTV and sign-up for a 24 month contract of the Entertainment Package or higher. 


The offer states, "MilagePlus and DIRECTV have joined together to bring you an exciting new way to earn award miles. Now when you switch to DIRECRV, you'll earn 25,000 award miles, plus 5,000 bonus miles just for being a MilagePlus Cardmember."



The offer page does not mention that you need the MileagePlus credit card. It does mention that you need a credit card to apply except in PA or MA. So, I don't know which one is correct. If you apply for this offer, take snap shots of the landing page and the terms and conditions.

If you didn't get the offer via email, you can get 25,000 miles with the offer found here.

If you are fed-up with your cable company, this may be a good time to switch to DIRECTV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment