Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chase Sapphire Secondary Benefit: Free Movie Ticket on Friday

Most bloggers are going to write today or tomorrow about a major benefit that happens this Friday.


 On the first Friday of each month, one earns 3 points per $$$ spent at restaurants.


That's a great promotion, but there is another promotion that is happening on Friday. Chase Sapphire is a Visa Signature card. On Friday's until August 2, any Visa Signature cards will earn you 2 for 1 movie tickets through Fandango.


Tickets under this promotion are only good for Friday show and you can only use this offer once every 30 days. Therefore, you can use it one more time before the promotion is over. To participate in the offer, go to this website.

I used the promotion to by myself two tickets last Friday. Why two tickets my ask for me? I don't like people sitting next to me. Buying two tickets makes sure this doesn't happen.


Oh, the Heat was a great movie. I highly recommend it for great laughs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

 Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment