Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Google Reader Ending July 1, 2013

I know that this isn't directly travel related, but stay with me for a minute. The best way I have found to keep track of all of the frequent flyer blogs and news that I read on a daily basis is through Google Reader. It keeps everything organized and brings new content to me as soon as it's posted.

When I logged in a few minutes ago I got a message that said Google Reader was ending as of July 1, 2013 and took me to this blog post. I am so sad to see this feature go and sad that Google isn't seeing value from it anymore. So...I need a new RSS feed...what do you use?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris try #informachine (http://www.informachine.com ) a web tracking tool or send a email for a trial connect@ticworks.com

    ReplyDelete