Monday, March 25, 2013

Check Your Mail: 5,000 Hyatt GoldPoint Offer

I came home tonight from a very busy day to some happiness. I received a piece of mail offering me 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points after spending $3,000 on the Chase Hyatt Credit Card. Scott at Hack My Trip reported getting the offer last evening just before we posted.


One needs to visit https://hyatt.mychasebonus.com or call 1-877-532-3815.

 Since you need an enrollment code, I guess its limited to those who got it. However, check your snail mail, because I though this was a flyer talking about their Spring stay bonus and almost tossed it,

Well, time to switch some spending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints! Have a question for us? E-mail us at chris@doitforthepoints.com or jd@doitforthepoints.com

2 comments:

  1. I got this too. Are you going to do it? Its 8000 hyatt points for a 3000 spend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JD is going to go for it since he isn't working on minimum spends and isn't going for a new card in the next few months I think.

      Delete